I don’t know how, but it’s already February aka either one of the greatest, or worst, months of the year depending on your current relationship status and what the weather is outside. One, it’s Valentine’s Day and two, it’s freezing (in New York at least). Well whether you’re spending Valentine’s day cuddled on your couch watching reruns, making dinner for your hubby, or going out with the girls this year, these Valentine’s Day Jello Heart Jigglers are going to be what you’re bringing to get that party started!
Sparkling Jello Heart Jigglers sounded so much more fun than plain Jello Heart Jigglers, so brace yourself for the tang. Citrus is in season and I wanted to take full advantage by using Bai Bubbles: Jamaica Blood Orange. This is really an easy, no-brainer recipe and you can use any flavor of Bai Bubbles you want. Bai Bubbles tastes like sparkling water, but with a yummy antioxidant-rich flavor. I’m clearly a fan.
Dress your jigglers up with sprinkles, heart-shaped glitter, or plate them on a large platter. If you really want to go all out, you can add vodka to them and put them in shot glasses. Sparkling Vodka Jello Shots anyone? Now that’s a party!
- 2 Unflavored Gelatin Packets (I used Knox)
- 1 can Bai Bubbles Jamaica Blood Orange flavor
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- Topping: Sprinkles
- In a bowl mix the gelatin, sugar, and Bai together. Let it sit for 2 minutes.
- Microwave the mix for 3 minutes, pour into a baking dish, and refrigerate for about an hour.
- Once the mixture hardens, remove from the fridge. Using a heart-shaped cookie cutter, cut hearts out of the jello, and top with sprinkles.
Like this recipe? Tweet it to your friends.