Spiced Sweet Potato Fries
Bake these antioxidant-rich fries as a side dish and pair with ketchup or homemade dipping sauce.
Author: Tara Milhem
Serves: 2 servings
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 3 Tbsp olive oil
- 2 Tbsp Corn Starch
- Pinch of Paprika, Cayenne Pepper, Garlic Powder, and Sea Salt
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Wash and peel the potatoes. Cut the potatoes into ¼ inch wide slices. Place in a large bowl or ziplock bag and toss with cornstarch, olive oil, and spices.
- Lay fries onto the parchment paper in one layer and bake for 15 minutes. Turn them over and continue baking for 15 more minutes.
- Remove from the oven and let sit for 10 minutes to crisp up and enjoy!