Superfood Chocolate Mousse
A delicious and healthy dessert to indulge in over the holidays
Author: Julie-- www.julieslifestyle.com
Serves: 2 servings
- 6 tbsp coconut oil
- 1½ Ripe Avocados
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup Pure Unsweetened Cacao
- ½ cup Date Paste Blended water and dates
- ½ tbsp Maca Powder
- 1 tsp Vanilla Extract
- 2 pinches Himalayan Sea Salt
- Cacao Nibs, to taste/garnish
- Goji Berries, to taste/garnish
- Melt the coconut oil until it turns liquid by putting it on a warm stove or by using a double boiler.
- Remove the oil from the stove or double boiler and let it cool for a few minutes.
- Combine the coconut oil, avocado, water, cacao, date paste, Maca powder, vanilla extract and salt in a high-speed blender. Blend until smooth.
- Garnish with cacao nibs and goji berries.