Get ready for the richest, moistest, fudgey brownies you’ve ever, ever had. My mouth is watering just thinking about the decadent dark chocolate chips, luscious coconut oil, and bold cacao powder whipped into one delicious gluten-free brownie. I wish I could say I made these up all on my own, but the truth is I got a little help from my beloved GinnyBakes bake mix.
I made these brownies for guests and they just couldn’t get enough of the flavor demanding that I share my secret recipe. The funny thing is, it’s no secret and it’s literally one of the easiest things you’ll make. The recipe just calls for an egg, coconut oil, and water. That’s it. Mix it with the bake mix, bake, and voila! you’ve got Coconut Oil Fudge Brownies.
You can add almonds, coconut shreds, or even peanut butter to the bake mix to spice it up, or you can enjoy on its own too. It’s really up to you how you let this one shake up, but it’s delicious either way. You can get the Gluten-Free Organic Brownie Bliss Bake Mix online or at Whole Foods and other natural foods stores.
Like this recipe? Tweet it to your friends.
- ⅓ cup coconut oil, or canola/grape seed oil
- ¼ cup water
- 1 large egg
- 1 pack GinnyBakes Lovely Brownie Bliss bake mix
- Optional: chopped almonds, pistachios, cacao nibs, or peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 350F and grease an 8x8 square pan.
- In a mixing bowl, add the ginnybakes dry mix pack. Add coconut oil, water, and whole egg and mix until combined. If you're adding in the optional ingredients, add them now. Pour the mix into the greased pan.
- Bake for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out with slight crumbs. Be careful not to over bake here! The less cooked, the more moist. Remove from the oven and let cool about 15 minutes before slicing.