Carb cravings, we all have them. Instead of cuddling up with a bag of fried potato chips, why not try a whole savory option instead? Before being deterred by making your own infused olive oil, let me tell you just how easy it is. It won’t take more than 5 minutes and it’ll transform your dish from just yum to.. YUM!
The rosemary-infused olive oil here makes a world of a difference and you can save the rest for any and all of your other roasted vegetable and salad recipes. You can make this easy dish as a side to accompany a beautiful homemade dinner or as an afternoon snack to make your carby cravings disappear just like that. Don’t believe me? Just watch!
Like this recipe? Share it with your friends.
- 1 bag potatoes of your choice (fingerling, russet, etc), quartered
- 5 sprigs rosemary
- ½ cup olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- sea salt and pepper
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Start by making the olive oil. Pour the olive oil and rosemary in a small pan over medium heat for 5 minutes. Allow it to cool and place in a glass jar with rosemary. Store in the refrigerator for up to one month.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper coat the potatoes with 1-2 tbsps of rosemary-infused olive oil, a generous amount of sea salt and pepper, and garlic powder.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes, or until softened and slightly browned.
How do you like your potatoes? Comment below!