Really Good Guacamole
Author: Tara Milhem
Serves: Serves 6-8
- 4 Ripe Avocados
- ½ Red Onion Minced
- 1-2 tablespoons Fresh Lime Juice to taste
- ½ teaspoon Coarse salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ½ - 1 teaspoon chili powder to taste
- ½ Ripe tomato (seed/pulp removed)
- Cut avocados in half and remove the pits. Scoop avocado out from peels and place in a mixing bowl.
- Using a fork, mash the avocados. Add the chopped onion, lime, salt, pepper and chili powder and mash together.
- Store in the refrigerator with plastic wrap directly on the surface to prevent browning. Just before serving, mix in the chopped tomato.