Mochaaaaaa-yes. I’ve been dying to find a good breakfast and snack bar to make ahead of time and bring with me during the day. These bars are packed with natural protein, healthy fats, and one of my favorite on-the-go snack packs. They’re easy to make and just require one step. 🙂
I used Nourish Snacks Mocha-mazing flavor for a nice cocoa-crunch. They’re gluten free, dairy free, and non-GMO. Each snack pack has 170 calories, 4g protein, and 3g fiber. It’s a rich blend of crispy, mocha-flavored granola, dark chocolate chips, and cocoa-dusted almonds guarantees an energizing jolt with super-sweet satisfaction.
Like this recipe? Tweet it to your friends.
- 3 packets Nourish Snacks Mocha-Mazing
- ½ cup almonds
- 1 cup dates, soaked for one hour
- ½ cup cacao powder
- pinch of salt
- In a food processor, pulse Mocha-Mazing and almonds until finely chopped.
- Add in dates, cacao, and salt and continue to pulse until forming a crumbly paste. If the food processor gets stuck add some of the water you used to soak your dates to get it moving again.
- Press the mixture into a parchment lined baking sheet and freeze for at least one hour to overnight. Once ready, remove from the freezer, slice into bars, and enjoy.
- Store in the freezer until ready to eat.