Quinoa Breakfast Bowl
A make-ahead breakfast packed with protein for energy and vitality.
Author: Tara Milhem
Serves: 1 serving
- ⅓ cup quinoa
- ⅔ cup Almond Milk
- ⅓ cup water
- 1 Banana
- 1 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 date diced
- 1 handful walnuts
- Bring the cinnamon, liquid, and quinoa to a boil, then let simmer.
- Add in the date, stir, and walk away!
- Mash the banana and cacao in a bowl.
- Once the quinoa looks done (should sprout a little tail) pour the banana mixture and stir. Feel free to add some almond milk if it looks a little dry.
- Pour into a bowl, top with walnuts, and enjoy!