I’ve had my eyes on these roasted potatoes for a while now and this weekend I finally got around to recipe testing them! So many people are under the assumption that carbs will make them fat, but this is so wrong. Excess calories is what causes weight gain, not nutrient-rich foods eaten in balanced portions! Potatoes are rich in so many vitamins and minerals, including vitamin B6, vitamin C, and potassium. Plus they supply the body with energy and fiber, so there’s no reason to shun them from your diet.
- 4 whole Russet Potatoes
- 1 cup Vegetable Broth
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- 2 tsp Seasoning Mix (Thyme, Rosemary, Oregano, etc.)
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Cut the potatoes into wedges and place into a large bowl. In a small bowl, whisk the vegetable broth and seasonings together.
- Drizzle the marinade over the potatoes and mix until the potatoes are well coated. Place the potatoes into a glass dish allowing the marinade to cover the bottom of the dish.
- Stir every 15-20 minutes. Let roast for 45-50 minutes or until crispy on the outside. Serve with organic ketchup and mustard dip!