Sitting. Waiting. Wishing. Wondering. Wondering where in the world is Spring?! I decided to use my time wisely and make this Grapefruit Lime Mocktail, that could easily be turned into a cocktail, to ring in the Spring vibes for the weekend. While it may be a little early being that it’s still 17 degrees here in New York City, I won’t let that stop me from looking forward to sweet Spring days.
I went for citrus flavors in this version of a mocktail for an extra zing and used Bai Bubbles
Gimbi Grapefruit in lieu of a boring ol’ tonic water. It’s 5 cals and packed with antioxidants.
Enjoy at Sunday brunch with a splash of vodka, or any liquor your heart desires.
Like this recipe? Tweet it to your friends.
- 1 can Bai Bubbles Gimbi Grapefruit
- 1 Lime
- ½ Grapefruit
- Pour Bai Bubbles Gimbi Grapefruit into a glass.
- Squeeze the grapefruit and ½ lime in and stir.
- Refrigerate and garnish with the remaining lime.
- Enjoy chilled.
- Optional: Add one shot of vodka for a real cocktail!