It’s been a while since I share a recipe and the holidays are right around the corner, so why not give you a little something to feast your senses. Simple Mills, all-natural and gluten-free baking mixes, is hosting a 12 Days of Cookie Campaign to kick off the holiday season in style. Every cookie that they’re sharing is connected to a fun personality type and I partnered up with them to create a cookie recipe perfect for the traveler in your life who’s always on-the-go. These Gluten Free Holiday Pumpkin Cookies are the perfect fluffy and flavorful addition to your secret cookie jar, or travel snack bag. Big thanks to Lauren Unger for contributing this masterpiece. PS these cookies are also delicious with BodyOm‘s Sunflower and Pumpkin Seed mix. 🙂
Follow Simple Mills on Facebook and Instagram between now and December 12 to get a new cookie recipe every day. In addition to this cookie recipe, Simple Mills created a featured Pinterest board filled with gift ideas for the person in your life who dreams of traveling the world.
- Simple Mills Pumpkin Muffin Mix
- 2 eggs
- ½ cup light coconut milk
- 2 T coconut oil
- ⅓ cup coconut flakes, plus extra for topping
- Preheat oven to 350.
- In a large bowl whisk together eggs, coconut milk and coconut oil. Add the pumpkin muffin mix and ⅓ cup coconut flakes. Mix ingredients until well incorporated and it forms a dough texture.
- Next, roll the dough into 1 inch circles and place on a lined baking sheet. Be sure to pat the top down slightly. Lightly sprinkle each cookie with shredded coconut flakes.
- Place the baking sheet in the oven and cook until cookies are firm on the outside and soft on the inside, about 15-18 minutes.
- Serve warm with a side of coconut milk for optimal enjoyment.