Garlicky Kale Salad
Author: Tara Milhem
Serves: 1 serving
- 1 bunch of kale
- 2 tbsp tahini
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tsp minced garlic
- 2 tbsp Bragg's Liquid Aminos or Tamari Optional
- Chickpeas, Kalamata Olives, and Nutritional Yeast as toppings
- Break the kale up into bite sized pieces and massage down into a bowl.
- Puree the tahini, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice, minced garlic, and liquid aminos until smooth.
- Pour the dressing over the kale, chickpeas, and olives and let sit for about 30 minutes in the fridge.
- Top with nutritional yeast and enjoy!