After staying at what might’ve been the moat healthy and well-equipped hotel in Miami, The Carillon, I feel completely rejuvenated and compelled to share a special granola that was waiting for me in my room upon check-in. Before completely devouring it I got to take a couple photos with it, and then make my own! It’s an easy recipe and fits the fall flavor profile perfectly with nutty pumpkin seeds and sweet organic maple syrup and cinnamon. *September 2016
- 2 cups shelled pumpkin seeds
- 2 Tbsp maple syrup
- 2 tsp cinnamon powder
- ¾ cup organic dried cranberries
- Preheat the oven to 300F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- In a large bowl combine all of the ingredients, except cranberries, and mix together.
- Spread the seeds on the baking sheet and bake until golden and crunchy, about 20 minutes. Halfway through stir the seeds.
- Remove from the oven and mix in cranberries. Cool and store in a glass mason jar.