This is a guest post by Yasmina Jacobs of EatMakeCelebrate.com
Like this recipe? Tweet it to your friends.
Creamy Avocado Green Salad
Guest post by Yasmina of EatMakeCelebrate sharing her favorite chopped salad with creamy avocado dressing.
Author: Tara Milhem
Serves: 1 serving
- 3 cups Greens
- ½ Green Apple, sliced
- 2 Cucumbers, thinly sliced
- ½ Watermelon Radish, sliced
- Mint and Parsley Leaves
- ½ Avocado
- 1½ Tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 Tbsp Lime Juice
- 1½ tsp Apple Cider Vinegar
- Salt and Pepper
- In a large bowl toss the greens, apple, cucumber, watermelon radish, and a few mint and parsley leaves together.
- In a food processor, pulse the avocado, olive oil, lime juice, apple cider vinegar, and a handful of mint and parsley leaves. Add salt and pepper to taste. For a less creamy dressing, add extra lime juice and 2 tsp of water.
- Drizzle the dressing over the salad, mix, and enjoy!
Yasmina Jacobs is the founder of Eat Make Celebrate. Born and raised in Paris, Yasmina has lived all over the world and brings her love of travel and culture to everything she touches. Most recently she was the Creative Director of Sugar and Plumm, a New York- based bistro, bakery and chocolate shop that she co-founded with her mom. Sugar and Plumm has been featured on The Chew, US Weekly, The Wall Street Journal. Yasmina currently resides in New York City with her husband Jon and their two dogs, Georgia and Whiskey. Eat Make Celebrate is an online lifestyle resource for the modern woman. Make it messy, make it your way – just make it! Don’t try to be precious or perfect (we’re certainly not). The point is to enjoy the process of trying something new. We want to provide you with the tools to beautifully, quickly and affordably breathe new life into your routine. Don’t wait for a bigger apartment, a larger paycheck, a smaller waist, or next year’s promotion to celebrate the life you are living right now!