Coconut. Pitaya. Banana. There’s so much good about this bowl, I don’t even know where to start. This is one of those recipes that is up for your own interpretation and imagination. Me being the smoothie junkie I am threw together a bunch of deliciousness in the blender and.. bam! Out came the most creamy, fruity, and flavorful smoothie bowl. I topped it off with a strawberry lemonade popsicle and some white chia seeds to seal the deal. P.S. I used Bai‘s Molokai Coconut in this breakfast bowl concoction.
Like this recipe? Tweet it to your friends.
- 1 pack frozen Pitaya (dragon fruit)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- ½ cup Bai Molokai Coconut
- ½ tbsp coconut butter, optional
- chia seeds, fresh fruit, or shredded coconut, to garnish
- Place all of the ingredients in a blender, except the garnishes.
- Blend until smooth.
- Remove and garnish with fresh fruit, chia seeds, and coconut.