Clean Pumpkin Chia Ice Cream
The sweetest holiday treat that's easy to make and so nutritious!
Author: Tara Milhem
Serves: 3 servings
- 3 Bananas Very ripe
- 1 cup Pumpkin Pureed
- 2 tbsp cinnamon
- 4 tbsp Agave Syrup or Honey
- 1 tsp Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- Chop and freeze the banana overnight.
- Mix pumpkin, cinnamon, maca, vanilla, and agave together.
- Once the bananas are frozen, blend until chunky for about 30 seconds. Add in pumpkin mixture and continue to blend until reaching the desired consistency.
- Remove from the blender, refreeze, and top with chia seeds and cinnamon.