Cheezy Kale Chips
Author: Tara Milhem
Serves: 2 servings
- 1 cup raw cashews soaked
- 2 large bunches of kale
- ⅔ cup unsweetened almond milk or water
- 1 cup roasted red peppers chopped
- ¼ cup nutritional yeast
- 3 cloves garlic
- 1 tbsp onion granules
- ½ Lemon Juiced
- ¼ tsp Sea Salt
- Preheat the oven to 275 F.
- Wash and tear kale into large pieces. Set aside.
- Blend soaked cashews, almond milk, peppers, nutritional yeast, garlic, onion, lemon juice, and salt.
- In a bowl lightly coat kale with the blended mixture and place on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake 40-45 minutes or until crispy. Turn the chips over halfway during the cooking & then enjoy this crispy treat!