Sorry for screaming, but I really felt that you needed to hear that. These bomb chocolate dipped banana pops are friendly to all kinds of people: vegans, vegetarians, kids, moms, teens, aliens, monkeys. You get it.
The recipe is easy to make and it keeps for a long time in the freezer. You don’t have to slave for hours to make this. Just melt chocolate, dip bananas, roll in almonds, and freeze. Bam! That’s it. Finito. You’re done.
Now go to town!
Like this recipe? Tweet it to your friends.
- 3 bananas
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 Tbsp coconut oil
- ¼ cup almonds, chopped
- ¼ cup coconut, for garnish
- Before you make the chocolate, peel the bananas and freeze on parchment paper.
- In a small pan heat chocolate and coconut oil over low heat, stirring frequently. Once the chocolate is completely melted, turn off the heat.
- Dip the bananas in the chocolate sauce, then roll in the almonds and coconut as desired.
- Freeze the bananas for 2 hours or overnight. Enjoy chilled.
Share your creations on Instagram, #TheWholeTara.