Sweet. Sticky. Superfoods.
Just the way I like ’em. I’m channeling my summer loving soul this morning and bringing out the peaches and raspberries. This Berry Peach Chia Pudding will soon be your new breakfast go-to for fiber, protein, and antioxidants. You can easily make it the night before and grab and go in the morning. Plus if you put it in a mason jar, you can spoon it out wherever your heart desires (train, car, dining room table, etc.).
I promise it’s not as time consuming as it looks and it only requires a few ingredients. I added Bai’s Panama Peach to bring out the strong peach flavors, and it sure made me one happy girl. This recipe makes one serving, but for the amount pictured, just double the recipe.
Like this recipe? Tweet it to your friends!
- 1 cup coconut milk (I used unsweetened)
- 3 Tbsp chia seeds
- 1 Tbsp Bai Panama Peach
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 peach, sliced
- 1 handful raspberries
- pinch of salt
- shredded coconut, for garnish
- In a bowl mix all of the ingredients except the peach, raspberries, and coconut.
- Stir and let sit in the fridge for 1 hour or overnight.
- Pour into a mason jar and layer with peach slices and raspberries. Garnish with coconut and serve chilled.