I was feeling creative this Sunday morning and thought what better way to channel my creativity than experimenting with my new stash of Purely Elizabeth oats. Side note: I also got some of their granola (which was incredible btw and i’m not even a granola person!), but ate it all before I had time to recipe test with it. Oops. In my fridge I had raspberries, almond milk, sweet flavorings, and yogurt on hand, so I went with this beautifully baked raspberry oatmeal perfectly cooked in a skillet topped with a spoonful of yogurt and jam. This idea could not have been better. The recipe is beyond easy and as a little bonus it’ll fill your kitchen up with the sweet smell of raspberries.
- 1 cup Raspberries
- 1 cup Purely Elizabeth Ancient Grains Oatmeal
- 1 cup Almond Milk
- 1 Egg
- 2 tbsp Honey
- 1 tbsp Vanilla
- 2 tbsp Raspberry Jam (optional)
- Spoonful Greek Yogurt (optional)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Sautee the raspberries in a medium skillet over medium-high heat for 2 minutes, or until the juices begin to release.
- In a bowl mix the almond milk, oats, egg, honey, and vanilla. Pour into the skillet with the raspberries and place it in the oven for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and mix in raspberry jam and greek yogurt for the most satisfying breakfast. Ever.
And another one…
What’s your go-to Sunday morning breakfast?