Balsamic-Thyme Oven Roasted Tomatoes
Great to serve over salads, stews, or as a side dish on their own!
Author: Tara Milhem
Serves: 4 servings
- 5 Plum Tomatoes
- 8 Thyme Sprigs
- 1 tbsp Olive Oil
- 2 tbsp Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat the oven to 265°F.
- Quarter the tomatoes and place them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Place the thyme sprigs and their leaves over the tomatoes.
- Drizzle the olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and some sea salt over the tomatoes until well coated.
- Roast for about 90 minutes, or until they begin appearing dry. Remove the thyme sprigs and let them cool slightly before serving.