Apricot Almond Protein Bars
Author: Tara Milhem
Serves: 15 bars
- 1½ cups Raw Almonds
- 1 cup Dried Apricots
- 1 cup Medjool Dates
- 2 scoops ALOHA Vanilla Premium Protein Powder (optional)
- Pinch of Sea Salt
- Place the almonds in a food processor and process until they're chopped, but not too creamy.
- Remove the mixture and place in a bowl. Add the rest of the ingredients and process until mashed.
- Add the almonds back in and process again until everything is mixed up together.
- Transfer the mixture to a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and press down until you have an even layer of the mixture (it should look like an even layer of fruit and nuts on the sheet!).
- Put the baking sheet in the freezer for 30 minutes. Remove and slice into squares, bars, circles, or whatever you wish and enjoy!
Store at room temperature or in the fridge for a longer shelf life.