If there is any type of shot I do recommend it’s wheatgrass shots.
Wheatgrass shots are usually taken in 1 or 2 oz. servings and have a ton of incredible benefits. Wheatgrass is one of nature’s original “superfoods”. Just a 2 oz. shot is equivalent to 5.5 lbs of leafy green vegetables, so there is no need to weigh down with a salad when you can just chug a shot! Among thousands of reasons you should make wheatgrass a habit, I’ve listed 8 of the best ones below, including weight loss and even anti-aging.
- Neutralizes blood sugar levels preventing weight gain
- Stimulates the thyroid gland aiding with obesity and indigestion
- Restores alkalinity to the blood
- Purifies, cleanses, and detoxifies the blood stream
- Fights aging, tumors, and toxins
- Treats peptic ulcers, ulcerative colitis, constipation, and diarrhea
- Increases and strengthens red blood cell count bringing more Oxygen to your cells
- Revitalizes fertility, energy, and youthfulness
It’s incredible what one little plant can do for your body. Wheatgrass contains more sunlight energy than any other food and helps all kinds of ailments. Have a sore throat? Gargle wheatgrass. Got burnt? Apply wheatgrass. It really is nature’s cure-all and it’s so easy to get a hold of nowadays. Just don’t forget your orange or lemon slice to kill the aftertaste!
Have you ever tried wheatgrass?