So you’ve heard the phrase “Meatless Monday” a million times, but have you ever actually done it? I’ve got 5 Meals For Meatless Monday Night that’ll have you wanting to take part just to make these dishes. For those of you that aren’t familiar with the concept, Meatless Monday is an International campaign that encourages people to not eat meat on Mondays to improve their health and the health of the planet. Coincidentally, Monday night is also football night so now #MeatlessMondayNight has taken on a whole new meaning!
1. Creamy Avocado Arugula Pasta | EatGood4Life
2. Curried Coconut Quinoa and Greens with Roasted Cauliflower | CookieandKate.com
3. Sweet Potato and Coconut Milk Ravioli | ReclaimingProvincial.com
4. Spicy Quinoa Taco Bowl | OneIngredientChef.com
5. Chopped Cashew Salad | NoshandNourish.com
A plant based diet has always been a big key for energy for me while being active. I always aim to encourage plant based eating wherever and whenever possible. To make your Meatless Monday Night a little easier, visit Silk for recipes and a chance to win a giveaway!
This conversation is sponsored by Silk. The opinions and text are all mine.